Ask
    rogermurphy12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 01:41 PM
    Bondable
    I was convicted in 2007 with fraud over $5000. Am I bondable in Canada
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 11, 2010, 01:46 PM

Bonding is issued by many insurance companies, call around but I think they will see you as a risk and turn you down. There are several types of bonds, which do you needed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am I bondable [ 1 Answers ]

How long does your record stay with you? If I had a fraud charge 13 years ago would I be bondable now. And how do I find out?

Am I bondable in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

In July 2007 I was charged with attempting to injure an animal this was dismissed for a guilty plea on an assault charge this charge was given a conditional discharge. I met the terms of the discharge so am I bondable in Canada?

How do I become bondable in Canada? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I become bondable in Canada? Is there a legal procedure you have to go through or a specific place you would have to go to get this done. I am not currently working at a place that would offer me the info on getting started with this. Thanks for any assistance in this area.

Criteria for being bondable [ 2 Answers ]

My 18-year-old made a very stupid decision when she took 2 cheques from her room mate that were already endorsed by him and filled in with an amount, but the pay to was blank. She filled in her name and deposited them in her bank account to get back at him for being so nasty to her. She clearly...

Felon bondable [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I'm bondable being a felon?

View more questions Search