Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfsiding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 06:37 AM
    Songs named home
    This song is called "home" it starts like this " Alabama, Arkansas oh this place I love
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

May 11, 2010, 03:28 PM

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

HOME LYRICS - EDWARD SHARPE & THE MAGNETIC ZEROS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Dow do I record my songs at home? [ 4 Answers ]

I am sixteen years and I am a very good songwriter as well as a singer. I have about sixty songs and I want to be a singer not in the future but right now as a matter of fact. I have tried recording my songs into the computer onto a CD but nothing has worked well for me. I need advice on how best I...

Artist named ethelyn [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone provide me value on a painting by ethelyn.. no title.. but etching is windmills. Thank you

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

Singer of a song named off [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to know who sings a song named off all I know is that the singer is a woman And is a slow song. The song is called off for sure and in the refrain says <<cause when you touch me baby I just can't live without you >> That is all I remember Thanks for your help

View more questions Search