Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milanp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 01:46 AM
    Title of the western?
    Hi I watched this movie as a kid. It's color western maybe from 1980s with main character everett or brett and his bros driven from their ranch by other rancher. The guy is pretty good with pistols, joins a gang and at the end 3 heroes got to cheyenne, Wyoming where they are cleared of charges and become sheriffs. Does it ring a bell anyone? By the way it's not appaloosa.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 11, 2010, 07:29 AM

The Gunfighters?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of Western movie circa "80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie in which indians kill all the people in a wagon train except two women which they take to their village. One of the women is a redhead and she conforms to the ways of the indians and wants to stay with them. The other does not want to stay and escapes. I...

Western title [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am looking for a title to a movie, the theam of the movie was the calvery were replacing their horses for jeeps so they were going to kill the horse but the guys who rode the horse wanted to save them.

Western courtroom comedy? Need title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that my dad saw when he was a kid (born 1943) Synopsis: Out west, a woman is abducted, and during the trial a bunch of people testify, including her, and the accused, and some other accomplices. Each person testifies a completely different version of events that happens...

Western [ 3 Answers ]

Any of you fans of western movies seen one from the 70's in which I think it's luke askew whose wife is raped in a barn right on the main street and he is shot; the wife eventually takes up with the attacker who kidnaps her and holds her hostage or something like that?

View more questions Search