Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wendalfly Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 08:53 PM
    How long can symptoms of a hangover last?
    I went out with the girls on Friday night. I had about 3 glasses of margatitas and 2 beers. It is now Monday night and I still do not feel quit right. My head is very dizzy feeling.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2010, 09:01 PM
    Hi, wendalfly!

Have you had any alcoholic drinks since then? Also, have you been getting enough sleep and eating enough and drinking plenty of nourishing fluids?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2010, 10:22 PM
    Originally posted by wendalfly

No more alcoholic drinks since fri not enough sleep only reg. amounts of fluids.
    Hi again, wendalfly!

I wasn't notified and didn't notice that you had responded because you had posted a response as a rating.

Not getting enough sleep can cause a number of physical problems. My suggestion would be for you to try to get ample amounts of sleep and then see how you feel. Also for you to eat and drink enough. If any sort of dizziness problems persist though, then you need to see a physician.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do the symptoms of menopause last? [ 4 Answers ]

My mother in law if going through the menopause and is having quite bad symptoms like flashes and mood swings. How long on average do these symptoms last?

How long does it take for an STD to show symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 39 yo white male, I had unprotected oral with a gal I met at a pub. It lasted about 30 seconds (maybe less) and I puled out because of the instant guilt I felt... Since then I have been paranoid about having contracted something. She says she's clean and I have absolutely nothing to...

How long before clamidia symptoms appear in men? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just diagnosed with clamidia. We have been seeing each other sexually for 3 months. I tested negative for any std's including clamidia. He still blames me. I take docycline everyday for lupus. Is it even possible that I could have had clamidia and passed it on to him? Or...

How long does it take for hiv symptoms to appear [ 6 Answers ]

If someone has hiv, does the symptoms go away on their own or will u have to get medicine for it to go away. And how long will it take for yeast to grow on tongue

View more questions Search