Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purpledove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2003, 02:23 PM
    Future
    Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Oct 26, 2009, 05:37 PM

No one can tell you whether you will succeed or not, just try it and see if you like the new career. If you don't like it go find some other career.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 10:24 AM

Sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

If that's your goal, then you just need to stick with it and you can be successful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what is in my future concerning relationships and college. 5/25/86- F

My Future [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Stefan {removed}. I was born on the 4th of January 1989. I have black hair and hazel eyes. I am a male Please could you tell me about my future.

My future [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is mary, my birthdate is 10/18/64. Just wondering if you could tell me what you see happening to me in the near future? Thank you if you can. Mary

Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is carla, dob nov 16, 1975 my husband's name is kevin, dob jan 6, 1969. I would like to know if you see a good future for us, when do you see us having children and a house, just curious to know how our financial future looks. Thank you.

View more questions Search