Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy420 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 01:55 PM
    Cyborg movie identification
    Im trying to ID a sci-fi movie that was probably made in the 90's and the plot has two factions fighting each other and they both use robotic machines and cyborgs that look like people to kill each other. I also remember there was a little boy involved somehow, I think he may have been a cyborg. Thanks
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Screamers?
    andy420 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Thanks a lot KBC I saw this movie when I was like 7 and have been trying to find the name ever since

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cyborg robot movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I saw a long time ago. Was probably and 80's movie and it was rented from the video shop so it was prob a straight to vid title. In the movie there is a guy who thinks he is half robot and is on the run. A female cyborg is sent after him and I think he...

90's Movie about a Female who was murdered than reborn as a cyborg woman [ 3 Answers ]

As the title says trying to find this movie from the 90's about a woman who was murdered. I remember from the scene she died in they ripped her earring out of one of her ears. Then afterwards she was given life again as a cyborg and if I remember correctly went after the people who killed her. I...

Girl cyborg from 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I was little kid when I saw this movie don't remember much about. I was definitely in the 80's about a girl who is possibly murdered or dies, but someone sticks a chip in her head or is turned into a robot and comes back to town but she starts kill her fam and friends. I hope some...

80's or 90's Robot/cyborg movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old movie about a teen cyborg/robot thing that looks human and goes to college. All I can remember about it is that in one scene he tries to run and catch a bus and the bus is traveling at like 50 MPH. Maybe staring Kirk Cameron? I have no idea.

View more questions Search