Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 10, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Old, Old, Old movie
    I just remember random things about this movie - I watched it on TV when I was little, probably 1987ish - it was black and white - it took place is some sort of house (hotel?) I remember a lady that was always singing some sort of creepy type song - she would randomly show up in the scene - one time she disappeared into a chest at the end of someone's bed, like there were stairs in it leading down or something - also, there was something about radiation (plutonium?) Peoples hands would glow when the lights went off? Something like that - I think this may have been like a comedy-murder-mystery type movie. Does this ring a bell with anyone?.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 10, 2010, 06:21 PM

Murder, He Says
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 11, 2010, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    So, the rumors are true... you're awesome! Thank you so much!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 11, 2010, 10:03 AM
    No rumors at all, Quinn Rocks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 11, 2010, 06:05 PM

You're very welcome and thanks :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery. [ 1 Answers ]

A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search