Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justshllez69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 12:43 PM
    Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job
    Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 10, 2010, 06:29 PM

Why don't you give us some more information.
    How long will he be gone, does he want you there with him, how long have you been married?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A good place to find a good wig? [ 1 Answers ]

I like to wear wigs... my question is, does anyone know anywhere to order good synthetic or real wigs? I used to wear one all the time years ago, but it was a gift; I can't find anything I like... this is the one, a friend gave me years ago... idk what brand it was, but I'd love to find something...

Offered a job at an investment bank, is this a good job? [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a job at Advanced Equities, a Venture Capital Investment Banking Firm. The job entails calling potential clients all day to set up accounts. The clients are Technology companies who might need capital. What scares me about this job is that it was relatively easy to get, they...

Good things [ 19 Answers ]

Just thought that among this sea of distress and sorrow and people crying for help, itd be nice to discuss the good things in life What is good in your life? What do you feel is good about you, about the people you know? What goodness and amazing beauty do you see in nature, in people, in the...

View more questions Search