Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

May 10, 2010, 12:01 PM
    What is the colour of Nadinola?
    Hi guys, I ordered 2 nadinola creams, one is a whitish colour and the other a very light brown or minkish brown. As I have never used it before I would be grateful if you could confirm the colour or colours of the cream as am concerned the minkish brown may be a result of oxidation of hydroquinone... Thanks

May 10, 2010, 02:50 PM

Bump
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

May 11, 2010, 03:12 AM

Highyellow,

You are correct in your concern. The nadinola extra strength should be white in colour, so the one that you have that looks brown, has, as you have stated,oxidised and is therefore of no use.

I would contact the company immediately and seek a refund. I would also be reluctant to
    Re-order from them in the future, just in case. Are you based in the US, as it should be easily available in shops, if you are looking for alternative outlets. People like me who live in the uk have no choice but to order products like this on line.

May 11, 2010, 08:58 AM

Thanks maharani, I'm in the UK too and I'm fuming.. ordering again will take 2 week at least.. never mind a refund. What US company do you get nadinola from ?
    KasiCoco Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2010, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by highyellow View Post
    What US company do you get nadinola from ?
    Ebay
    Amazon
    Or you could purchase 4% HQ from alldaychemist, they ship to the UK.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

May 12, 2010, 05:27 AM

highyellow,

I did actually want to get it from Amazon, but at the time, it was out of stock. I ended up with a company called Beauty of New york, but found that the shipping was quite long. I believe it was about 3 weeks. I have also purchased some HQ from All Day Chemist, but have not tried it as yet.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

May 12, 2010, 08:50 AM

Yes it should be white. I've purchased from walmart.

May 12, 2010, 03:24 PM

Thanks very much guys, I'll try Amazon next.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2010, 04:04 PM

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Palmer's fade cream, nadinola, or Dr. Summit Lightener? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a south asian male with medium skin, and I want to make my faceskin lighter, and brighter. I am currently using Palmer's fade cream and am seeing some evening out of my skin tone, a little bit of lightening. I have been using it for about two weeks. But I have been hearing a lot of...

Who uses Nadinola Hydroquinone 3%? [ 19 Answers ]

It works REALLY good. I'm hoping I don't hit a wall and it stops working on me. So far so good. I'm loving the results.

Nadinola cream product advise. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I just purchased some Nadinola cream off eBay after hearing fantastic reviews! I'm hoping I can fade my marks, so I will let you all know! But I'm not sure if the cream is meant to be an off white/biege colour? The package was a bit damaged in the post, so I'm paranoid that it...

View more questions Search