Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLHank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 05:43 PM
    John deere tractor, battery will not charge
    My battery is not charging on the L120. I jumped it off the car and it ran fine. Started to mow with the blade engaged. It ran for about 2-4 minutes and then the blade disengaged but the motor was still running. Took it back and jumped it. Blades engaged and then it disengaged 2-4 minutes later. Any one have this situation. I think it is the battery as I put it on the charger and tried it again after charging and it worked fine. Still won't hold a charge though. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

John deere lawn mower battery problem [ 2 Answers ]

Have bought 3 new batteries. Mower drains them after a few uses. Have to jump start every time I use it. It is a model 145 john deer riding mower

John Deere battery hooked up backwards, now won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a John Deere STX38 that has had a new battery hooked up backward. No with a new fresh battery hooked up correctly, does nothing when trying to start. What can be damaged by battery hooked up incorrectly? Solenoid? Any fusible links on this model? Charging system? Any help will...

My John Deere L110 battery which is new will not hold a charge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L110 which I have purchased a new battery for and it will not hold a charge. I have replaced the battery thinking possibly I got a bad battery the other new battery I can start the mower once I have done a slow charge on the battery but, it will not hold a charge and start after...

Charging john deere battery [ 1 Answers ]

I live in northeast and made error and I did not remove battery from tractor (x3oo john deere) when I stopped using it in Nov.. it is kept in shed... went out 2 weeks ago to just start it... it obviosly did not start , I believe it is a battery issure (battery is only 1 year old... I have...

John deere riding mower battery charging [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this john deere 16 hp 42 inch riding mower for 8 years. The battery charging circuit has never worked. Although it runs for some time on an external charge, I would like to get it right. I pulled the stator yesterday and cleaned everything with a dremel and wire brush, to make sure that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.