Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrapistation66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Nys parole PO denies any contact w/ legal wife - criminal hist. is this legal
    Parole denies any contact, phone, letters, visits, etc. w/ my legal wife because she is a convicted felon and one rule while on parole is to have no contact w/ known felons
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2010, 02:35 PM

You need to file for an exemption for her, you are under the parole department rules, to be allowed out of prison, you agreed to be under their rules so you could get out of prison early.

So your attorney can appeal this to the department of? ( corrections here in GA) who is over parole. But I would assume that her criminal activity was part of the same issuse you were in prison with also?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nys parole keeping husband and wife apart [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my husband is currently incarcerated for a parole violation of a curfew prior to that parole had a no contact conditon of his parole due to calls I made while not taking my prescibed mental health meds and parole assumed there was domestic violence going on,now while my husband is...

NYS Legal Forms for Garnshing Wages, Bank Accounts, and Property [ 1 Answers ]

Which New York State Legal Forms do I need to garnsh wages, bank accounts, and property, such as a car as a result of a judgment? Thank you.

Mother deceased grandmother wants legal coustdy father is on parole [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is deceased and livied with my mother for years now wats legal coustdy father of kids is on parole form severing prison time

Adoption in NYS-Legal [ 2 Answers ]

Here is what is going on: I have had this child since she is seven months old she just turned three. The mother has had supervised visitation off and on for the last two and a half years-more off than on since she will not show up for the court ordered times. The mother has drug problems and...

View more questions Search