Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justbecause Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 05:19 AM
    Recent miscarriage, now no period and sore nipples but negative hpt...
    I miscarried 4 weeks ago and had a d&c I have had sensitive nipples for the last 10 days and I just have a feeling that I am pregnant. I have been extremely tired and very emotional and moody and irritible, I have had 3 experiences of stomach cramps last week. I have taken a hpt but it came back negative. Any thoughts?
    PAULIE Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justbecause
    I miscarried 4 weeks ago and had a d&c I have had sensitive nipples for the last 10 days and I just have a feeling that I am pregnant. I have been extremely tired and very emotional and moody and irritible, I have had 3 experiences of stomach cramps last week. I have taken a hpt but it came back negative. Any thoughts?
    Your body still thinks your pregnant. It will take awhile but things will get back to normal. Sometimes it's your subconscious because of your body aborting the baby. Try to stop thinking about it and get on with life as usual
    You will be OK. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard blood clots during period after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had my miscarriage about 4 months ago. I had a D & C and have had two semi-normal periods since then. Just recently had a short period but have not gotten back to a regular monthly cycle yet. With this last period it lasted two days. After having sex with my husband, I started bleeding again...

Missed Period for 2 months but tests are NEGATIVE [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Iam 22 and Iam really nervouse and scared.. Iam married but me and my husband began to use condoms instead of any birth control pill or patches. Before I got married and began to use the Ortha Evora Patches I sometimes had irregular periods( I wouldn't get it for weeks or even a few...

Positive HPT Negative Blood Test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all - I am asking if anyone has ever experienced the following and what the outcome was. I took a HPT (e.p.t. +/-) at 11 dpo and 12 dpo and got a very clear faint positive within 30 sec. Two days later I was given a pos/neg blood test at my doctor's office and got a negative. However,...

Sore nipples [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone - I've been having this problem for the past few years. The thing is that every time I wear a cotton shirt or just every shirt I start to get soar nipples. This morning I put on a shirt after my shower. It was approx. 6 hours ago. Now my nipples hurt like hell every time...

Three negative hpt's and still no period! [ 3 Answers ]

About two months ago I stopped taking my birth control pill because my husband and I are trying to conceive. Last month, I got my period like normal. This month I am almost a week late. I know for sure that I had my peak ovulation on January 22nd, and my hubby and I had intercourse frequently...

View more questions Search