Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eisforx
    thanks liza1026. you actually give me hope. everyone else just tells me to break it off.
    hahaha.
    Did you actually come here miserable and then want us to believe you like being not only miserable but abused and used also? If you have hope for this relationship, I have some swamp land that might interest you..
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 04:14 PM
    thanks liza1026. you actually give me hope. everyone else just tells me to break it off.
    hahaha.
    Dude that liza girl just broke up with someone. She's emotional, and apparently not all that experienced. We are telling you what we think is the best way for you to avoid the pain coming. If you want to follow it through to the end then maybe you need to, to learn that lesson. I've learned that lesson several times. It sucks every time. She doesn't care one bit about you. I truly believe that. I'm not trying to be the prick by saying that. I'm trying to hit you up with reality because your so emotional and, that is sometimes hard to break through. I believe the rest of the people who posted here believe the same way.
    Expert

Dec 21, 2006, 04:19 PM
    He is in too deep to know this is not a healthy relationship. That's okay events will hit him sooner or later.
    mewaqua Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2006, 08:40 AM
    okay, so i've been daiting my girlfriend for 9 months now. everythings fine. we've been thru some stuff, but we always pull thru and still together. im pretty much in love with her, she is my first love and i love it. i love everything about her. she loves me too. and we have plans for the future and all that stuff.

the problem is, every since we've been together, she has always talked to her ex boyfriend. thru myspace and in rare times he calls her, and i dont know if she has ever called him. it bothers me. because he was her first love and they dated for about a year. she did everything with him. i also feel like i was just a rebound since she started dating me a month after she broke up with him. but she said that she also dated other guys before. beccause they broke up and got back together and then broke up again. i didn't know this until later. it drives me crazy sometimes, i get so jealous of him. i don't know how she can forget him or he can forget her, if they always still talk.

the good thing is that he lives far away now. but one time he came to town, and he met up with her. that made me really mad, but she still saw him. she also told me that, she'd hang out with him whenever because she thinks thers nothing wrong about it. it sucks for me, because the wrong thing about it, its my feelings.

should i get over this? or does she need to get over him?:confused:
    Talk to your girl friend pravitely and tell her about your feeling when she was hanging out with her ex and if she doesn't understand you setuation meybe it's time you should get over it
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    I gave someone an example awhile ago where you never give the girl more than 50% in the relationship. Eisrorx, you've given her over 50% of your heart and 100% of your jealousy. The truth is she's loving it. She doesn't necessarily love you. But she loves what she can do to you. She loves that she can manipulate you like this.
    This is excellent stuff Chuff and I think this guy really needs to think about this. I see he has created another thread about how to get the father on side... I think he needs to accept that this relationship is over and step way back from her..
    ftedetick Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 24, 2006, 08:11 AM
    Hi I'm new and I was just passing through all this stuff...

What I think you should do is to just sit down with her and tell her the truth and just say that its bothering you and you want her to stop talking or seeing her ex boyfriend now the other option which I highly do not recommend is to kick the crud out of him but I wouldn't do that...

I hope I helped with your question.

Ftedetick
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2006, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ftedetick
    Hi I'm new and i was just passing through all this stuff...

What i think you should do is to just sit down with her and tell her the truth and just say that its bothering you and you want her to stop talking or seeing her ex boyfriend now the other option which i highly do not reccomend is to kick the crud out of him but i wouldn't do that...

I hope i helped with your question.

Ftedetick
    Huh? Why should the ex boyfriend have anything happen to him? He hasn't done anything wrong? It is the girlfriend who continues to talk to him. It is the girlfriend who taunts the current boyfriend with her ex boyfriend. Why shift blame away from the girlfriend who is using the Eisforx?

I'm not advocating violence but if the ex wouldn't leave the current girlfriend alone you might have an argument to stand on. I could see that. But that's not what's going on here.
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2006, 08:28 PM
    I don't thinkyou should worry
    I mean if she is with you right now and she loves you then everything should be okay you just need to learn how to trust her don't just jump to conclutions when you don't knpw the whole story I mean if she hasn't done anything to disobey yuour trust let it go
    I mean don't take actiopn until you know if she cheated or something like that
    Just trust her
    Expert

Dec 29, 2006, 10:11 PM
    Too much attention from and ex is a sign that the issues are not over. Throwing it in the face of a new love is disrepectfull and a deal breaker. Take your ball and go home! Game over.
    NeoJunior Posts: 41, Reputation: -2

Jun 7, 2007, 01:20 PM
    I have been in the same situation buddy! EXACTLY!! And it happened! I mean, its over!! She dumped him for me and after that we got a 2 years relationship. Before 4 months she talked to her ex, and made a long conversation, he wanted answers why they broke up, and all the stuff. From 4 months I told her that I don't feel good and I feel jealous about that stuff. But even that, she kept meeting him every day (drinking coffe). I was in LDR, but even that, I knew she keeps meeting him. I was insecure, jealous, and keep arguing about this thing with her (the only problem we had). She even cried at me. She always told me he is just a friend and nothing more. He is important to her, but that's all. She told me she doenst have feelings for him anymore and that he is a good friend to her. I knew this guy always wanted to have her back. That's why I got unsecure. I told my ex, I trust you but I can't trust his reactions. She told me he is not a threat in our relationship.
    Well, recently, I found out, she was cheating on me, with him... So, I broke up... And she never contacted me anymore, since 1 month ago... (remember, I used to love her, and she always told me she loves me too, pffffff, what kind of love, she even doesn't contact me anymore even if I tried to stay in contact, means she even doesn't care about me anymore).

Do you want to have an end like this for your relationship? Get OUT OF THERE NOW!! YOU ARE JUST IN TIME!! LATER HURTS LIKE HELLLLLLL!
    jojo88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 10:31 PM
    I have the same problem except my girlfriend was dating her X for two years and I know that she calls him and that she still loves him. Its kind of refreshing to know that someone is going through the same thing I'm going through I really don't have an answer for it because I'm trying to figure out what to do as well but yeah just know your not the only one getting hurt hang in there buddy
    IceSeraph14 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 01:15 PM
    OK nine months is a LONG time and I know the feelings your having and the feelings she is having. You don't like it that she has a lot of good memories with her ex, but at the same time, she doesn't want to forget the memories she has had. Girl to guy, I honestly know how you feel, I recently moved in with my boyfriend and I work with his ex girlfriend of 3 years, its EXTREMELY awkward. But the best thing to do is talk to her, ask her why she thinks it is necessary to talk to him, ask her if it would bother her in the same situation. Jealousy can ruin a relationship. If this is someone you truly care about you can't just take your own feelings into consideration. Talk to her, the worst thing that can happen is she will know how you feel about the situation.
    Kruzifixxion Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 12:21 PM
    I alos have been dating this girl for about 3 months now and we basically talk evryday on the phone and we've seen each other.I like her and she likes me so she told me that she stll talks to her x's and that they're just here friends.So,I told her yesterday that I din't like it that she talks to them,because they want something else that to be just her friend and she said "yeah your right".Then she was like "but it's kind of hard cus i know them so sometimes" I guess it's natural to feel this type of jelousy because I can admit I am very jelous and the only times I feel like this is when she talks to her x's no one else.

She then decided that she will stop talking to them and that she was going to delete them from her myspace.I hope that does happen and I haven't talked to her since yesterday I gues to give her time to think about it.Do any of you think I did wrong by telling her that?
    To stop talking to her x's? Please let me know and I would like some advise from any of you.Thank you.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 2, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    i dont thinkyou should worry
    i mean if she is with you right now and she loves you then everything should be okay you just need to learn how to trust her dont just jump to conclutions when you dont knpw the whole story i mean if she hasnt done anything to disobey yuour trust let it go
    i mean dont take actiopn untill you know if she cheated or something like that
    just trust her
    I really have to diagree with waiting until you know she CHEATED isn't that a whole new ball game and isn't that a sign that you should both move on? Cheating is a big deal...
    Denomain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 07:16 AM
    Im also going through the same problem.its bin 5months and the guy is buying her shoes and .excuse being it's a christmas present.then the other day she gave him her Yahoo password for the guy 2 hack her Facebook account and he did and removed me from her friend's list.am so pissed and now thinking of cheating on her.atleast that way I wunt feel the pain 2 much.it hurts a lot when someone you care about so much doesn't give a rats about your feelings and hurting them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

My boyfriend won't stop! [ 34 Answers ]

As of right now I am 6 months pregnant. From about January I have struggled with my boyfriends drug habits. I went through a lot trying to get him to stop and he said he did, but come later to find out he has never stopped. I ask him constantly if he still does them, which of course he says no. I...

Boyfriend talking to ex again: livid, worried... [ 6 Answers ]

I've posted about my jealousy before, but I don't think I've ever mentioned my constant paranoia and worry about my boyfriend's intentions with his ex-girlfriends, and basically our relationship. I guess I didn't realize I had the last two firmly present in my life until three days ago. His...

View more questions Search