Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohelloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Expropriation Law in Montreal Quebec Canada
    Hi,
    I was wondering what measures I can take against an Expropriation by the city, in this case St-Bruno de Montarville.

Thank you
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 7, 2010, 08:25 PM

Hello o:

I'm sure your city didn't take you property away without some law that allows them to do it. So, you're going to need a lawyer to try to reverse it.. It'll probably take LOTS of money and you probably won't win. The old expression, you can't beat city hall, seems appropriate.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under 5000 first offence Canada, Quebec [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I recently stole $2000 in a series of 3months from my work the loss prevention officer finally stopped me. I'm getting charged for theft under 5000. I've checked around a whole bunch of sites and got most of the info I needed. What I need to know is that in canada how much time in prison would I...

A lonely pigeon in Montreal Canada - can I have your opinions about her? [ 11 Answers ]

In December 2006 a lonely pigeon appeared in the backyard, and came everyday to get fed (I live in Montreal, Canada, and I put out birdseed for any birds who wish to have some food!) I do not know much about birds and I was wondering if anyone could give me some opinions. Amongst the regular...

Does anyone know about the law in canada? [ 3 Answers ]

Does canada have a statue of limitations for robbery or theft?

Anyone from Quebec, Canada? [ 8 Answers ]

So I wanted an answer from someone who knows for sure what the legal age to drink in Quebec is. I heard that it is still 18, but I am aware that some have changed the age to 19 Please let me know. Thanks.

I am a 20 year old in montreal,canada who needs best bleaching cream that works [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is roshani and I've had gotten dark over the past couple of years because I use to stay out a lot in the sun without protection.I use to be very light brown skin and now to a dark bad skin and I use to have a lot of scars on my skin and my back and I went to this skin doctor here in...

View more questions Search