Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nakley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 11:58 AM
    Branell business:college how do I get my transcript from branell college?
    How do I get my transcript from Branell College? I can't find the school any where.
    fmlyofthre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nakley View Post
    How do I get my transcript from Branell College? I can't find the school any where.
    I know. I also is having trouble getting this information. I found the address but not able to find the website to request this information. The address is as follows:
    Branell Institute
    River Gate 786 Two Mile Pky
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072

BRANELL INSTITUTE
    2424 HILLSBORO PIKE
    NASHVILLE TN ,37212
    denise0705 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 06:23 PM
    I am seeking the same information for my transcripts from a Branell Institute in Atlanta Georgia with the address:
    COLONY SQUARE #302
    5457 ROSWELL ROAD
    ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30339
    mechellekwalker Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2011, 03:05 PM
    I contacted the department of education and they could only verify that I had attended there but did not have all of the records. Some schools are willing to review the course requirements if you can find the catalog. I have been unsuccessful in that task.
    rhondaray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 06:56 AM
    My name is Rhonda, I have called every place I can think of, and have been told that my old college, is simply not there anymore. This college was on Eastgate Drive, in Memphis TN. I would greatly appreciate any information on that school if possible.
    fmlyofthre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 01:41 PM
    I also found:

IN THE MATTER OF Branell College of Nashville,
    Respondent.

Docket No. 94-210-SA
    Student Financial Assistance Proceeding

Appearances: Duane W. Hawkins, President, Branell College of Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee for Respondent.

Edmund J. Trepacz, Esq. Office of the General Counsel, Washington, D.C. for the Office of Student Financial Assistance Programs, United States Department of Education.

Before: Judge Ernest C. Canellos.

DECISION

On August 31, 1994, the Office of Student Financial Assistance Programs (SFAP) of the United States Department of Education (ED) issued a final audit determination (FAD) finding that Branell College of Nashville (Branell) improperly disbursed $3,133,417 in Federal student financial assistance funds during the 1990-91 and 1991-92 award years. The findings of the FAD included determinations that Branell failed to comply with various program regulations and failed to submit to ED a close-out audit, in violation of Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (Title IV). See 20 U.S.C. § 1070 et seq.

In a submission dated November 4, 1994, Branell disputed the findings of the FAD and requested a hearing pursuant to 34 C.F.R. Part 668, Subpart H. On May 3, 1995, SFAP filed a Motion To Dismiss Respondent's Appeal and For Entry of Default Judgment on the basis that Respondent's appeal was not timely filed. In an order issued on May 25, 1995, I denied SFAP's Motion To Dismiss, but ordered Respondent to show cause within 20 days why I should not dismiss its appeal and enter judgment against it for failure to prosecute its appeal. On July 21, 1995, SFAP filed a Motion For Default Judgment on the ground that Branell had failed to comply with my Order To Show Cause.

Pursuant to 34 C.F.R. § 668.117(c)(3), I have the authority and responsibility to terminate the hearing process and issue a decision against a party if that party does not meet time limits established pursuant to my orders. Although Branell did not file a submission in compliance with my orders, the institution's November 4, 1994, submission requesting a hearing stated that the institution contracted the services of John J. Michie, C.P.A. to audit the institution's Title IV programs. According to Branell, the auditor was expected to complete his audit work by December 1994. To date, the institution has not indicated whether an audit report was submitted to ED. After a review of the FAD, I am convinced that the findings contained therein sufficiently state allegations in a manner that would require Branell to carry its burden of proof in this proceeding. See footnote 1

As noted, Branell does not proffer evidence showing that the institution has submitted an appropriate close-out audit. Nor does the institution otherwise show that the Title IV expenditures questioned in the FAD were disbursed properly. In fact, the record contains no evidentiary submissions from the institution that documents or accounts for Branell's expenditure of Title IV funds. As such, I find that Branell has failed to carry its burden of proof in establishing that the institution's expenditure of Title IV funds was proper.

ORDER

On the basis of the foregoing findings of fact and conclusions of law, it is HEREBY ORDERED that in accordance with the Final Audit Determination Branell College of Nashville pay to the United States Department of Education the sum of $3,133,417.

SO ORDERED.

Ernest C. Canellos
    Chief Judge
    Issued: July 28, 1995
    Washington, D.C.
    WZPHfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 09:29 PM
    I, too, am in need of my transcripts from Branell College in Chattanooga. I suppose the time we all spent getting our diploma was a complete waste of time and they STOLE our money.
    slane300 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 09:24 AM
    I too attended barnell college of college park, ga and has had problems locating my transcript. I finally found information that is probably helpful... look up the (post secondary education commission) for your state. Just in case here the # in atlanta 770-414-3300.

Good luck!
    slane300 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 09:25 AM
    [QUOTE=slane300;3572818]I too attended barnell college of college park, ga and has had problems locating my transcript. I finally found information that is probably helpful... look up the (post secondary education commission) for your state. Just in case here's the # in atlanta 770-414-3300.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gadsden Business College in Alabama Transcript [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get your transcript from Gadsden Business College in Anniston Alabama I believe this school has been closed. I know the branch I went to school is. The phone rings but no one ever answers. Thank you for any information.

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 9 Answers ]

How can I get my transcript from a closed school that I graduated from in 1991.meadows college of business of albany, ga. Thanks for help

Branell college/transcripts [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I go to get my transcript for Branell College?

Can you continue college without a transcript from a prior college? [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Bible College right out of high school and during my second semester had a very traumatic experience. This even led to severe depression and a suicide attempt. Needless to say, the second and third semesters saw a marked downturn in my academic performance. It is 13 years later and I...

NCE School of Commerce/Nettleton Business College Transcript Needed [ 1 Answers ]

I attended NCE School of Commerce during my military time in Omaha in about.. 1975-77. I think the school was a branch of Nettleton Business College but no longer exists. I have been unsuccessful in finding where to get a transcript. I know, it was a long time ago. If anyone can help me I would be...

View more questions Search