Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2010, 04:03 AM
    Who are of Maltese origin at AMHD ?
    Who are of Maltese origin at AMHD ?
    Do you still live in Malta ?
    What part of the world do you reside in ?

Check out some similar questions!

Maltese tear stains [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone have any suggestions for removing the red tear stains on a maltese? I have tried a product called Crystal Eye by Four Paws but have not had any success. Any suggestions or home remedies?

Maltese Poodle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my 4 year old female maltese has been licking her foot - it is red and inflamed by the toe area and between. What could be the cause?

How do I stop my maltese from biting? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I stop my maltese from biting?? Tucker is 11 weeks this Sunday we have had him only for 6 days and five nites I love him to bits but he is driving me crazy!! He bites my feet and anywhere else he can as well as every person he interacts with! Tucker also bites shoes, wires exc.. very rarely...

Socializing a Maltese [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 1 year old Maltese male. He is very shy and skiddish. How do I train him to come to me? He doesn't let me out of his sight but I have to catch him instead of him following my command.

Maltese that cannot be housebroken [ 1 Answers ]

My son and family received an adorable and very smart little Maltese puppy about 8 months ago. He was about 2 months old then and they only had him about 6 months before giving him to my sons older children and ex-wife due to they just could not get him housebroken. Now after about 3 months my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.