Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

May 6, 2010, 08:48 PM
    Quick question about Vitex!
    I've read multiple sites about Vitex, and I've purchased some and I'm ready to begin taking it, in hopes of conceiving.

However, there isn't much information about how much Vitex to take. Each site says the amount varies from woman to woman. But how do you figure it out? I've seen a couple of sites that say 175mg.

The bottle I bought is capsules that are 400mg EACH. And the label says "take up to six capsules daily."

Now, a range of 400-2400mg per day is pretty vague, don't you think?

I just want to have periods, so I can ovulate, and get pregnant! I'm on Metformin, and I still have only had one period this year.

Any advice on how much Vitex to take would be very much appreciated!
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

May 7, 2010, 02:26 PM

Nevermind- they answered my question in the Pregnancy & New Motherhood forum. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick Question [ 2 Answers ]

My class just finished reading " One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich" and a lot of people in my class said that in the book Ivan Denisovich made generalizations about people based on their ethnicity. Is that true, because I don't remember that. Can someone give me an example.

I have to ask a quick question [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and have had my period for almost two years and my period has been really long and its making me upset because I don't know what to do. Can someone help me figure this out?

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?

View more questions Search