Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockybs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 09:30 PM
    Error Message
    I keep getting the following error message. It started after I downloaded Microsoft IE 7. I have since dumped 7 and restored my prior version but keep getting this error. Can anyone help me get rid of it?

The instruction “at 0x74986b37” referenced memory at “0x00000024”. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

Thanks,
    Sharon
    cyberslider Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Dec 6, 2006, 11:44 AM
    Contact microsofts help line you will find the info on their website. They will tell you what lines in the registry to delete
    srj4800 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 02:29 PM
    I'm having the same problem, with the same memory issues. Microsoft is no help. Any luck in solving the problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

Error message when trying to save a web page. Please help me Marthie

Error message [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to fix my computer. At shut down, I keep getting a drwts.32 error and a dwwin.exe. Error. Any idea what it is and how to fix it?

Error message [ 4 Answers ]

Help me. Every time I turn on my computer I get this message A Fatal Exception OE has occurred at 0028:00c9106c. The current application will be terminated. I am using Windows 98SE What does this mean message mean and how do I fix it?

Error message [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I just bought my new dell PC, when I was setting it up, I found my mic doewsnt work. It says error message 0x80004005, it then says to install it from my add remove programs but its not in there. I was just wondering what kind of sound card I have in it, should it been SOUNDMAX,and if so...

View more questions Search