Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JohnDWW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 06:18 AM
    Visioneer 9520 - PaperPort
    Visioneer 9520 Scanner. PaperPort Software.
    'Scan or get Photo' is greyed out. Therefore, cannot adjust 'One Touch' scan settings.
    User Instructions are very poor. Too much info on selling features; little on how to actually scan! Frustration level, 'extreme'.
    atr4ug Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 11:45 PM

You can use third party applications after installing scanner drivers to scan.
    Such as ACDsee or Adobe photoshop or Ms Office document scanner bundled with Ms Office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paperport 12 formtyper doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased the upgrade for Paperport 11 and now the new paperort 12 formtyper just doesn't work. I can not figure it out and it takes forever to do anything. Is there an easy solution or is it possible to get back my Paperport 11?

Replacing a Robertshaw 9520 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Robertshaw 9520 2 heat/2cool nonprogrammable thermostat. I would like to simply purchase a "programmable" thermostat and hook the wires up as they are now. I wrote Robertshaw to ask what the upgrade would be to a programmable thermostat to replace the 9520 and I guess they did not have...

Maple Chase 9520 Thermostat - No Display [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Maple Chase 9520 Thermostat. The thermostat suddenly lost it's display; and, the Heat Pump hooked to it is not working. We have checked the fuse and it looks OK. We are still going to try to find a fuse to fix it. Also, the breaker for the heat pump was fine and we are checking the...

View more questions Search