Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collinw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Kenmore dryer would not heat. Replaced element. Fine. Now it will not turn on.
    I have a Kenmore model 110-62202100 dryer. It would not heat. I replaced the element and it worked fine for one load. Now it will not turn on. I read that this could be the relay or the switch. How do I tell?

Thanks,
    Collin

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Heavy duty soft heat dryer won't turn ? [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore Heavy duty soft heat dryer won't turn, still heats up, motor still hums, but, won't turn!

Replaced heating element in Kenmore Dryer-don't know how to hook the wires up [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the heating element but can't figure out where the wires go back? The manual doesn't say anything about the heating element. There are 3 wires and I replaced it from the front.:confused:

Kenmore Dryer No Heat/Element test [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer, model# 110.63956 102 that stopped heating yesterday. There is an excellent troubleshooting guide included (hidden of course) and I think I have the problem diagnosed to the heating element. On the wall outlet and power cord connections to the machine I have 120vac on each...

2002 Whirlpool Roper dryer has no heat, I replaced the heater element and still no he [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I have whirlpool Roper electric dryer that has no Heat. All else seems normal with motor and blower 1. the oulet has 240 V 2. I replaced the heating element and I am still not getting any heat. Does anyone have any Ideas where I can go from here to find the problem?:confused:

Sears kenmore dryer heating element won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my sears kenmore dryer's heating element won't turn off. First it wasn't turning on so we replaced it, now it is'nt turning off. I know that the wires are put on right (pos. and negative.). Any sugjestions

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.