Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenni12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 07:37 PM
    Babies born with out brains
    I'm doing another paper.. and this one is about babies born without brains. There is hardley any info on this topic so I was wondering if anyone knew anything... im writing a persuasive essay and I think babies born without brains should be kept alive long enough to be organ donors? What do you know about this?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2006, 07:41 PM
    From what I have learned babies born without brains will not be able to get oxygen to their systems (hypoxia) therefore would not be good organ donors.

Most babies without brains are usually born stillborn or are spontaniously aborted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help With My Two Babies [ 6 Answers ]

Hey! I'm married got 2 little cute girls one of them is a year and two months old and the other is almost amonth. I want to know how to take care of them both and take care of the house, the cooking and myself, I don't sleep much cause I don't have time to do all that. My one year old she's...

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

Babies [ 4 Answers ]

Are a babies eyes full size at birth I heard that they are. Nose and ears grow, but eyes are full size at birth true or false?

By born French citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hiz :) , I would like to know if am eligible for a French citizenship where I was born in Paris France in 1977 by non French parents who were studying and working in France at the time of my birth then I departed France with them for our home country. What do I need to do? I have all my birth...

Babies. [ 15 Answers ]

I just had a baby on Friday and I was wondering if I could give my baby water, and if so what type?

View more questions Search