Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 9, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    I'm good, just feeling sorry for myself, which I believe I am entitled since it's Mothers Day.:) (I get one day and I milk it) Tomorrow I will be back to my 'never ending working for everyone else self'.:)

I had toast for breakfast, Cheetos (golfing) for lunch and toast for dinner again. Nothing else. I refuse (on principle) to cook or clean on Mothers Day.:rolleyes:
    Good for you JD... relax some...

Night now... :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 08:33 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    I'll try to look at what's on the site to which you're posted a link on that thread, Stringer. But, please remember that I'm on a very old computer that's connected to the Internet by a phone line.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Yes, I forgot for a moment... I hope you can play it, it IS funny, and presented very well, I think.

Night...
    I will sometime. If not able to view it tonight, then definitely when I'm on a computer with a much faster connection!
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    Why the sad face, JD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    I'm good, just feeling sorry for myself, which I believe I am entitled since it's Mothers Day.:) (I get one day and I milk it) Tomorrow I will be back to my 'never ending working for everyone else self'.:)

I had toast for breakfast, Cheetos (golfing) for lunch and toast for dinner again. Nothing else. I refuse (on principle) to cook or clean on Mothers Day.:rolleyes:
    I'm glad that you're a mother and I'll bet that you're quite a fine one at that! :)
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 09:44 PM
    To all the Mothers here...

I hope that you had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy Mothers Day. [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to tell all the mother out there Happy Mommy's Day. You are the unsung hero's of the home, work and school. *not that fathers don't contribute*... Thank you for loving your children enough to fight for their right. To love them unconditionally. To hold us when we're sick, to wipe our...

Happy Mothers Day [ 1 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/children/happy-mothers-day-92070.html I decided to paste this here. Happy mothers day all

Happy mothers day [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all the other mommies out there a happy moms day. Hope you all have gotten pampered, and got to sleep in. And for all the moms expecting happy moms day. Just cause their not here yet doesn't mean your not already mothering them. Big hugs all.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mommy's out there :) [ 2 Answers ]

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there, I hope all of you have a special day on Sunday with your child/children :) :) :). For some of you I know this Mother's Day will be particularly special because it is your 1st! I know last year was REALLY special for me, because Mother's Day used...

View more questions Search