Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlite Posts: 90, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2010, 01:01 PM
    What can I do about harassing email ?
    Someone who does not know me at all sent me a nasty email. In the email, he calls me a "terrorist" and uses very obcene words I can't repeat here. He did that because I expressed my opinion in one of the public chat rooms. I did not use any foul words or threaten anybody. I am extremely offended by the email and would like to know if I can take this anywhere to punish him in any way I can. Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2010, 06:30 PM

No, you put it over into the spam folders, don't open any and never respond. So by not opening, you never read or know.

I get threats and people even look up my wives email to send her hate mail sometimes because of things I post here or on other sites. One of the risks you take when you post a lot on public boards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassing My Kids [ 3 Answers ]

I have a former employee that has been going around telling all kinds of lies etc. But now she has crossed the line and is attacking my kids. Day before yesterday the principal from my sons school called and this woman came in and stated that my son threw down her son and kicked him resulting in...

Harassing neighbors [ 1 Answers ]

My parents have been living in their neighborhood for 33 years. They have 9 grandchildren. We have constantly had to fuss and fight with our neighbor because her kids are harassing ours. We tried sitting down talking to the neighbor in a civilized manner, however; she is just like the kids. They...

I have a neighbor that is harassing me [ 7 Answers ]

I have neighbor who is harassing me about my dogs. He really trying to distract his wife from the fact that he is having an affair with the women on th other side of him. So he daily tells his wife took keep an eye on me because of the dogs. He has lied to police on a number of occasions and I...

Former boss harassing me [ 4 Answers ]

I was terminated on 01/29/2007 and today on 03/24/2007 I got a certified letter from my former employer demanding that I pay $464.00 for a charge on a company credit card that I did not transact. They said if I don't pay it by 04/20/07 they will file legal charges against me. This is in the state...

Harassing Neighbor [ 12 Answers ]

We moved into our house 7 months ago and our neighbor has called several times to complain about various things. The latest phone call was in regards to my husband smoking a brisket for MY birthday party! She claims that the smoke hovers in her back yard and she and her husband are not able to...

View more questions Search