Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doitmyself8750 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Insulation for vaulted ceiling
    What is the best type of insulation for a house with vaulted ceilings and a tin roof ontop of OSB, with 2x8 as rafters? Need high R value since I live in WA state. I am on a tight budget too.. HELP
    sdcodes Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Good luck. Try looking at the Rockwool range of products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to add insulation to existing catherdral ceiling with no insulation now [ 1 Answers ]

We are removing to popcorn from to ceiling and found that no insulation was ever add. We have two skylights windows and recest lighting also in this ceiling. We stopped everything until we can find out which way to go. What is the best wayto to this. What other information do you need from me....

Polyurethane spray foam insulation in vaulted ceilings [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of you have touched on the vaulted ceiling thing. Understand that half pound or 2 pound foam can be used for this application can someone give me there full opinion on this subject I would like as much info as possible the do and don't about the subject ventilation etc. thanks gerald

Ceiling fan mounted at peak of vaulted ceiling [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to attractively mount a ceiling fan at the peak of a vaulted ceiling?

I have a vaulted ceiling and want to install a ceiling fan. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a ceiling fan and want to know how to make it look good installing a baox to hold the wiring and fan.

Hanging ceiling fan from vaulted ceiling peak [ 2 Answers ]

Want to install Hampton Bay's Berlini model 729395 on a cathedral ceiling with a single ridge beam. Want to hang fan from the peak and there's not enough room for the canopy to cover the hanger bracket. Is there any extenders for this?

View more questions Search