Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mesaymes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 08:10 AM
    Free scholarship for ethiopians
    Hi there My name is Mesay Alebachew I am graduated from one of the most known university of Ethiopia'Alemaya university" in Accounting.And currently I am working in Ethiopian telecommunication corporation in a position of finance section head for about 4 years.I want to get further education(masters degree) in finance.AS if I am living in developing country I don't have the finance to cover the fee.so please tell me the way I can fulfiil my dream in order to get free scholarship.
    bulemohammed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 05:58 AM
    Dear who you are
    I am nabil a student who took university entrance test in Mekanisa Abadirwhich is found Addis Ababa and I want to get a scholarship to America in one of the best universities so hopefull am waiting for u.
    See u
    Abdelaziz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Hi there My name is Abdelaziz Detemo I have graduating programm from S't mary's university college in Accounting @ August 30 .I want to get further education(masters degree) in finance.AS if I am living in developing country I don't have the finance to cover the fee.so please tell me the way I can fulfiil my dream in order to get free scholarship.
    AndinetBeyene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 09:19 AM
    I am an Ethiopian. I was graduated from university of Hawassa with Bsc degree in applied sciences (applied chemistry) in 2009. Currently I am working in defense research and Development institute as a researcher and team leader in sugar factory project and chemical technology research team for 2 -years. I am very much interested to upgrade my knowledge to better serve my community. Thank you for your support for poor and voiceless peoples. I hope you will contact me through my address
    E-mail = [email protected]
    Phone = +251910047591, thank you!

nuredindeme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:08 AM
    Hi am nuredin deme
    FekedeMerera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 09:44 AM
    Hi my name is Fekede Merera I am graduated from one of the most known university of Ethiopia 'Adama University in Automotive Technology. And currently now I am working in Oromia Center of Competence as an research consultancy expert .I want to get further education (master's degree) in Automotive Engineering or related field.AS if I am living in developing country I don't have the finance to cover the fee. So please tell me the way how I can fulfill my vision in order to get free scholarship.
    yonaas26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 01:51 AM
    hi messay I think it is better to go through this site How to Get Bully Scholarship Edition Free PC (Easy) - YouTube and http://www.scholargrants.com/ wish u z best.
    davefabby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 11:31 PM
    My name is dawit ,I am graduated from eritrean institute technology in computer engineering.I worked for two years in liya enterprise(it cpmpany) in eritrea, Because political atmosphere is bad and I want to pursue my further studying .
    Currently I am in eritrean refugee camp in ethopia
    I am looking for free scholarship or loan -based admission
    e-mail : [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to applay in your organization to have scholarship & financial aid. I am first degree holder in business management .pleace give me a chance for MA program in business related fields.

Scholarship for ethiopians [ 1 Answers ]

I did my bachelor of degree and I am intending to go for masters(mba) in human resources management, I want to know where can I get scholarship as I don't have a good financial position to sponsor myself. I am from the least developed countries.

View more questions Search