Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coca Cola Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 11:53 PM
    He Loves Her?
    I found messages that my "husband" left another woman saying that he regrets leaving her and he would give up the world to have an opportunity to be with her again. He said that he is in love with her and he wants to be her child's daddy.

She is also married.

We have been married for 2 years and together for 5. I wrote her a nasty email. She is ugly.

I want a divorce but am afraid that I can't make it financially because he is the type to revenge on me... he would try to screw me over because I caught him.

This isn't the first time. Long story short... he did the same thing last year with an ex friend of mine. Yea. Great husband.

What do I do?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2010, 01:42 AM
    Um, can I ask why you married him? And, more to the point, why did he marry you? He doesn't seem to want to BE in the marriage does he?

I don't see much chance for 'rehabilitation' in this marriage - it sounds like a sham - so I'm not going to suggest counseling or even much talking - unless of course, you want to go down that path.

I will suggest that you speak to a good lawyer who can advise you on how to protect your financial assets, so that he can't 'revenge' you.

Maybe you can yourself go to counseling, down the track, to understand why you chose a man like this.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

May 5, 2010, 01:53 AM
    I ageree with Gemini, and also think that you sound very bitter. The email wasn't a great thing to do if you don't want to alienate your husband until you figure out what to do.

No harm in seeking out legal help now to find out what both of you can and cannot do.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 5, 2010, 04:28 AM

May I suggest printing out the e-mails for the lawyer? Evidence broadens your choice of options.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 5, 2010, 07:19 AM

So he is a resident but not a citizen. This is making me wonder if he is using you to get his citizenship and that his expectations in the marriage were not the same as yours:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ty-439629.html

Definitely talk to a lawyer about your options. Fully dissolving this relationship is probably going to be more complicated than it first appears.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 6, 2010, 12:18 PM

I never understand the anger (and the email) directed toward the other woman. She didn't betray you. She took no vows with you. He did.

You need to speak with an Attorney - as everyone has said, for various reasons.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 04:04 PM

It's really obvious that he's been using you, so go see a lawyer ASAP. The lawyer should be able to protect your assets.

You deserve better and the only way you're going to get to the better is to dump him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loves me but loves someone else too she thinks [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now. I love this girl and she says she does too. But I found out that she had feelings for her best friend and she said she realized she was in love with him after she found out she was in love with me. Hes a friend also a good guy too but he says...

She Loves Me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13, and my best friend fancies me. I really don't know what to do because I fancy this other girl a bit, but she's in a fragile relationship. Help me!

My girlfriend loves ex boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all.. This is vikky here.. the most unfortunate guy in this world. People I always wanted to love smone and marry that gal. I never wanted to ditch anybudy so I was searching the gal of my cast. Then I met one gal. I asked her do you have any boyreind. She told me I had . I again asked you had...

He Loves Me AND Her? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a dilemma. (You're aware of this already, I presume!) :o Around seven months ago, I began spending time with a friend, who we'll call Michael. At first I wasn't set on pursuing anything emotional with him, considering he had a girlfriend. Yet as time went on, I began to feel as if...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search