Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamsyn Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2010, 06:17 PM
    Old sega game name
    I used to play this old sega game. Can't remember if it was mega drive or master system.

The main character is a big red dot with arms and legs, and you have to go around collecting other small dots. All I remember is there's an underwater level.

Anyone remember the name??
    Crichton Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2010, 07:31 PM

The only game I can think of was the old 7up character game "Cool Spot".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Nintendo/Sega game that had a character with a key [ 2 Answers ]

My wife has been going out of her mind. She is trying to recall a video game she played way back when possibly Nintendo or Sega. All she recalls is a character with a key in a castle unlocking doors. She said it was similar to Castlevania. Please give a list of games that you think it might...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Need appraisal for Sega Master System console [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to hear from anybody who knows how much a Sega masters System Plus console is worth. It is in great condition working perfectly with two preloaded games installed which I believe to be called duck hunt and some motorcycle racing game (not requiring any game cartridges or anything). The...

View more questions Search