Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basketb23 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 05:37 PM
    Kind of a bad idea?
    Aiight I had a post on here a while ago about this one girl and I thought she liked me so I told her I liked her more than a friend and I guess I was wrong in my prediction(she didn't like me as more than friend) haha.. I kind of still liked her but she was being an about it saying that I shouldn't be awkward when she was the one that was awkward.. anyhow she came over a few days ago just to hang out and brought her cousin who I've known for a while but never looked at more than a friend.. the girl I used to like started pissin me off and in my head I lost all interest which I used to have. As the night progressed I started looking at her cousin... I know bad idea... but I just thinking and wondering IF or HOW LONG I should wait before doing anything.. I know its not soon that's a fact because that would be kind of a wierd/ty thing to do..

Help me out :confused: haha

Thanks
    oblit Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 06:27 PM
    Who do you want to make a move on, the cousin or the girl you used to like?

If the cousin, and you know you will see her again, then the next time you see her, be funny in a way that challenges her (and if your doing this already, keep doing it), i.e. you start the conversation by saying "I just say you x days ago, which isnt that long...are you stalking me?" and other things that quot&quot 'bust her balls' (hopefully not literally

If the other girl, then I have no advice

Dec 5, 2006, 06:31 PM
    #1 lol at the bust her balls :p
    #2 no its not the other girl. The other girl is the one that psed me off because she said something about a close friend of mine and I don't take that specially someone as close as him and the situatio he was going through.

Well last time I saw her was sat and I'm trying to hang out again not this weekend but the following... thing is isn't it a little akward in a sense going after a girl's cousin who just rejected you.. lol I mean do you think that would offend either of them? I don't know that's what I'm kind of asking

Dec 5, 2006, 06:48 PM
    In this case, I'd say that it depends on the impression you've made on her already, and what the other girl has told her... dont worry about it offending any of them, a single person is a single person, with the rare exceptions being unquestionably sick. If you worry about offending her, than you will offend her. But, the most important thing is her impression of you, so act normal, bust her balls, and take the lead. If you don't worry about offending her and bust her balls in a very funny (not goofy) way, then you might have a date.

P.S. if you do ask her out on a "date", for the love of god, don't take her anyplace that can be seen as a way to hide insecurities, like dinner (dinner says that you need to buy her affection), say something like "hey, I'm going to [place], you should come, it's a lot more fun being with me than doing whatever you were going to do... "

Dec 5, 2006, 07:00 PM
    The usuall people that go are me/my friend/his girlfriend and a few other friends and they told me to invite the girl I used to like and the cousin (cuz might just be akward cutting the first girl out on like the 2nd time.. so ill invite her a few more times)... me / my friend usually plan and we were thinking probably dinner and a movie as a group of friends.. don't know if I want to ask her on a "date" this suddenly though.. might take it a little slower because girls gossip, specially cousins.. definitely not snail paced but not running either

Dec 6, 2006, 05:07 PM
    Wouldn't it be akward though to ask out a girl whose a cousin to a girl you just asked out a few weeks ago?

I don't know seems akward to me.. is it just me?

Dec 6, 2006, 05:36 PM
    Your asking the wrong question here, bottom line, coy for sure, is do you think it matters. There isn't a universal answer. But, if you feel attracted, then why not? I dated a girl, broke-up, and then the next week dated her sister, and we are still dating and have been for almost 6 months. And who cares if they gossip, that's there problem, not yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I had a dream that was kind of weird. [ 2 Answers ]

I had 2 dreams that I was kissing my best friend. But my best friend is not a girl. It's a boy, his name is jerimy and he was my friends boyfriend but he has always been my best friend. Any-way I had a dream that we were kissing. I don't know what it means, I know that even though he is not my...

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

I'm kind of new [ 5 Answers ]

If someone could just tell me how to make it so I can use html that would be great. -Cimorene(a.k.a Lily)

View more questions Search