Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabelighter Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2010, 09:29 AM
    Need help to lighten my skin
    Hello everyone!
    I really need help to lighten my skin. I have the complexion of toni braxton. Since a couple of years, I have noticed that my back and my neck are getting darker. I have used hydroquinone 2 percent mixed with skin success for a couple of months but I didn't see any result. I keep hidden my neck because the difference between my neck and my face is obvious! I am also afraid of mono and that kind of stuff. I have read good feedbacks about makari on a website, has anyone in this forum used it? For how long? And how was the result? Or tell me please about any other solution!
    Ps : Sorry for my english, I am still in the process of learning it!
    Thank you in advance!
    alizee Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2010, 10:01 AM

I am also knewo to the world of lightening but from what I have learned moo is a skin depigmentaion and is used for vitiligo sufferers, do not use it.
    I have been looking into using hq with Retin A, I hear it works. Maybe you shoul up the dosage?

Someone told me to combine the hq and retin A with something like kojic soap but I haven't tried it yet.
    I have never heard of makari. What is it?

May 4, 2010, 12:25 PM

Makari is a range of skin lightening products. According to the sellers of makari, there is no hq and harmfull chemicals in the products: its natural. I did some research and found good feebacks and testimonials. However I am unsure, I want to know if someone on this board tried it, if yes did they purchase online? I would like to up de dosage but I saw someone who did it as a result her knees, toes.. became darker.
    What is retin A?
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

May 4, 2010, 12:42 PM

I wouldn't suggest using makari.It is kind of pricey and it wasn't good for oily skin.If you really want to have a beautiful skin you must start with buying some retin a cause it works wonders. You will not lighten evenly if you don't exfoliate.
    I recommend you read some threads here about it and there are many. It's important to do some researchs before starting the lightening journey.
    Good luck.

May 4, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Thank you for your answers!
    I will check it out and let you know.
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

May 4, 2010, 06:32 PM

I've never used Makari myself so I certainly don't have a personal testimony. But I do know that Golden Girl used it for some time and I believe she had great results but she stopped using it because the prices were kind of ridiculous. I think. You should ask her though.

May 4, 2010, 07:28 PM

Thank u BrownDeceit!
    Ok I will. I read all your threads, I would like to try 55h+ too but I don't know where to buy in Pennsylvania, PA. And how are you doing lately?
    litechik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 03:34 AM
    Montagne Jeunesse's Dead sea mud pac - (The Anti- stress pac) worked wonders for clearing the dark spots on my face in 3 days. For that I am totally aed and grateful . They come in sma ll pacs and are sold in the u.k but check thei websites 4 more info. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lighten my skin? [ 17 Answers ]

Hey evryone I was looking through anothre thread where this questio was asked and I was not able to post there so I thought I would just start my own question. Lol I am intereted in using benoquin(sp?) to lighten my skin. I know that it is used for people who suffer from vitiligo but I want to...

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

Lighten my skin [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I am really dark, like african american dark. And I would like to know any safe wasy that I can turn my dark skin to lighter skin. Not completely white but just a little lighter. And also how long will it take to see affects... HELP ME PLEASEE

How can I lighten my skin? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a light brown skinned African American young woman and I am interested in making my skin lighter. It is not because I'm not happy with my skin color, its just because I have dark spots that are hard to get rid of and I also have oily skin which can make me look darker than what I am. I was...

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

View more questions Search