Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Movie about a couple and baby brontosaurus
    I think it's a kid's movie, live action. The only scene I remember is with the couple trying to save the baby dinosaur. They are in a tent at night and are making out or something and the baby dino doesn't want to be alone, so it crawls in with them and messes up the tent.

Any ideas? Thanks :)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 4, 2010, 10:21 AM

Try,.
    Baby:
    Secret of the Lost Legend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie a couple of years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie about 3-5 years ago. All I can remember is it is about 3 sisters who go back to their hometown for one of the sisters wedding. One sister is a lesbian and she brings he girlfriend home for her family to meet and they disapprove. I think the house is set on a beach but not for sure!...

Couple with new baby have bad sex [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since the birth of my 18 month old baby our sex life has been non-existent and when it happened it was always a one way street. My partner just wanted to have quickkie and sex is a quick affair for his release. I felt he was selfish and he was always full of excuse and to add insult to injury...

Name of movie I saw on TV a couple of years ago? [ 2 Answers ]

It was about two families coming together after the parents were married, their teenage children have to get along, I rember one of the girls was really into drawing using a tablet.

I movie about a couple who hit a person . [ 5 Answers ]

Hi this is the third time and the answers so far weren't right I watched the shows or movies and they were not the ones... The only other thing about the movie I can remember is that there was a couple I believe to be driving at night and hit a person or maybe the other car not sure and killed the...

View more questions Search