Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2010, 10:15 PM
    Comedy movie trailer
    Hi, I saw this trailer a few days ago for this comedy movie about these kids going on a trip in the middle of the woods somewhere and they end up seeing these two guys that live around where they are visiting. Well some unfortunate things happen to where the kids end up dying in ways that make the other kids think that it was the two guys I mentioned earlier that they saw. It looked pretty funny to me and it was pretty much just a spoof movie making fun of slasher films. If anyone knows what I am talking about I would appreciate it very much. It has been bugging me so much lately. Thank you in advance if you know what it is!
    jerich0 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 04:37 PM

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
    Here's the trailer: YouTube - Tucker & Dale vs Evil
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2010, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerich0 View Post
    Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
    Here's the trailer: YouTube - Tucker & Dale vs Evil
    Haha, thank you very much. Time go find and watch it now. I really appreciate it very much, it has been bugging me that I could not think of it. Thank you again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

I need the name of this comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

In high school 90,s The boys put solution in the swimming pool to remove the girl's bikini But suddenly the manager comes to swim and he didn’t believe What he saw My mind is weak:p but maybe in the same movie a boy dress like a girl To stay with the girls in there rooms Thank you...

Comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

What's this 80's movie where two black men were friends one worked with some big company the other was a makeup artists of some sort . The makeup artists distguised his friend as a white man so he could climb the corporate ladder and throughout the movie he went back and forth from black to white

I want to know the name of this comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've looked every where to find out what the name of this movie is but, I can't seem to find it:mad: All I could say is some descriptive things. I really only remember the beginning it still might help. I remember it was about an overweight lady who was dreaming about some guy. Then she woke up...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search