Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlepooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 03:16 PM
    How long do you charge the eclipse mp3 cl4bk
    How long do you charge the eclipse mp3 model 4bk for? The instructions said that if the light is lit it is charging, so how do you know when it's done? How long does a charge last, & can you use it while it is charging?
    techiewise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 09:18 PM
    I usually just charge mine overnight. I think it is supposed to play for 10 hours without a re-charge. I haven't had it die from lack of charge yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

I have an eclipse mp3 player and I can not figure out how to dowload videos [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased and Eclipse mp3 player. I have been to almost every site on the internet to figure out how to download music videos. I have created a playlist on YouTube, now how do I get that over to my mp3 player?

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

How long does it take for someone with a Theft by Deception charge to be convicted? [ 7 Answers ]

A family member of mine was recently charged with theft by deception, third degree, in NJ. This is their second theft by deception offensive in NJ, but third over-all offense. I want to know how long the whole process may take until they go back to prision. This will be in front of a county grand...

Credit co's have how long to post a charge? [ 1 Answers ]

We had a service provided 50% up front and remaining at completion. The initial 50% was charged and paid for. 0 balance on the card. Once the job was completed we signed the additional forms to have the remaining balance charged to the card. To date, 10 months have gone by and the charge has never...

View more questions Search