Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimi2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Skeleton of Sinosauropteryx in Stone
    In Hong Kong there is a reputable antique store selling skeletons of sinosauropteryx in stone, originated from liaoning province, china, what is the probability that these are genuine? The claim is that they are, the store has been in business for a very long time and has the quality assurance from the government, thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 3, 2010, 06:41 AM

Your guess would be as good as mine. I know these small dinosaurs have been found in quantity in China, but could not say if this store's inventory are genuine or not. It isn't hard to fake these particular finds.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I need to lay flag stone on a stove Hearth over cement board 1 in. Stone [ 1 Answers ]

I'am building a 20sq. ft. raised hearth for a woodstove. I put down 3/4 plywood. I'am going to put down cement board for fire code. What do I need to lay 1 in. flagstone over this./ mortor mix/ sand?

Need help writing Skeleton Equations [ 1 Answers ]

I need help writing a skeleton equation for a reaction (Step by step on how to do it would be very helpful). Aqueous lead (II) nitrate and solid magnesium react to form aqueous magnesium nitrate and solid lead.

Can you write the skeleton and balanced equations together [ 7 Answers ]

can they be in the same equation or do they have to be separate?

Descendant of Stone Age skeleton found [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently came across an article (yes, it's old) about the Cheddar Man. I wondered if anyone else had heard about him or his connections.

Animated feature with skeleton 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie some time ago when I was a kid and I cannot remember much about the movie or what the title is. It was most likely a 1980's kid's movie. What I do remember is that at some point there is a skeleton who talks to the good guy(don't remember who that is) and I think they are outside...

View more questions Search