Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Dec 5, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Late 80's/Early 90's TV Shows
    What is the name of the TV show from the late 80's/early 90's... I believe staring Jerry O'Connell where his sister was a robot?

Also, what is the name of the TV show, from the same era, about a teenage girl who talked to her father in a cube and she had the ability to freeze time with her fingers?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 07:18 PM
    The first one was Small Wonder - and it wasn't Jerry o'Connell, it was Jerry Supiran, who played the son, Jamie, & sort-of-brother to Vicki the robot.

And the other show was Out of this World, with Evie (who I was totally in love with), whose father was an alien from Antarias, which is how she had special powers (stopping time and "gleeping").

God, I loved those shows! Lol
    valentinegal84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 11:50 AM
    I don't know the first show but the second one is called "out of this world" check out what has happened to the actors on www.imdb.com
    kerrybwn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aduckart
    What is the name of the tv show from the late 80's/early 90's...I believe staring Jerry O'Connell where his sister was a robot?

Also, what is the name of the tv show, from the same era, about a teenage girl who talked to her father in a cube and she had the ability to freeze time with her fingers?
    The name of the second show is out of this world. Her dad was an alien and she lives on earth.
    eightybabee1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Does Anyone Remember The Television Show Called Xuxa(shoo.sha)? There Was A Blonde Lady Who Was The Host Of The Show. It Was A Children's Show. Came On @ 9:00 Am On Fox.
    cla_scully Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Xou da Xuxa was brazilian show, Xuxa is a very famous artist in Brazil, known as "the queen" of children or "litlle people (baixinhos) as she used to call children in the program. She also made programs in Argentina, for she was (is) famous in Latin America. She continues in TV and media in Brazil, with a dailly TV show for children, in TV Globo.
    Jade_Star Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 12:08 PM
    I think the TV programme with Jerry O'Connell was called My Life As A Teenage Robot, hope this was helpful aduckart :)
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Nov 9, 2009, 05:11 PM

My Life as a Teenage Robot is a cartoon and the robot is named Jenny.
    jovial241978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 02:30 PM
    Jerry O'connell was in a 80-90's TV show called "My Secret Identity". Seems like you combined 3 shows.. .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Toys from the late 80's/early 90's era [ 4 Answers ]

I've seen this question many many times around the net. in the late 80's/early 90's, my 2 cousins and I were bugging our parents for these little buggers and now I can't remember what they were called. they were "action figures" that were about 1-2 inches high wearing cyborg type armor. ...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search