Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nargis786 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Equality, diversity and rights
    I need help on this question...

'evaluate how the age discrimination legislation could influence organisational and personal practice in relation to anti-discriminatory practice'

Can anyone help...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 2, 2010, 01:44 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is this new relationship being forged between men and women as well as equality [ 9 Answers ]

This new way men and women need to relate in light of the god of machines taking over the world including the internet

Gender equality in the mainstream religions [ 19 Answers ]

One of significant shortfalls of the "Great book religions" (IMHO) is their insistence on the inequality of the sexes. Even for those few varieties of western Protestantism that allow women to be priests and bishops, inequality is still fixed into the foundations of the theology. The myths of...

Trying To Save a Marriage from Unfaithfulness - Trust and Equality [ 4 Answers ]

First time poster and am in position where I need to reach out and get advice so that I can search deep inside myself for a proper perspective or simply acknowledge that we have changed so much that we simply can't restore what was lost. Overview I am 47 - she's 23. We have had an open...

MOLES TO GRAMS--->>(vice versa).line of equality [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having a lot of trouble with this stuff... im only a middle school student how do you convert moles to grams, grams to moles, and do more complex equations involving these concepts... please respond as soon as possible.. my test is just days away! :confused: I'm quite confused about the...

View more questions Search