Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aba123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 10:30 AM
    How to price a outside paint job
    I have to price a job its striping paint of a wall and repainting it it is 100sq mts how do I give a price
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2010, 10:36 AM

What type of wall, concrete, wood, brick ? How are you going to stip it off. How are you going to paint, spray,

You use your experience doing similar jobs to know how long it should take, you add on over head costs and figure in your profit
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 2, 2010, 11:45 AM
    Hi, aba123!

There are many, many factors that will go into pricing, so it would help to have a lot more inforation from you as to the specifics for what this is concerning.

Thanks!
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 02:48 PM

It would also be good to know area of country u are doing work. The cost of labor differ greatly between different areas.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to price an exterior paint job [ 1 Answers ]

I found out how to price interior jobs but for exterior I am un sure. Do I price it by square foot as well or differently. I know about products and such I am just curious to know the price on average.

Reasonable,fair price to paint a one bdrm. Apartment? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently moved out of a one bedroom apartment. I cleaned it very well. I touched up the walls because it only needed a touch-up. The walls were in good condition. I'd only lived there a year, so only normal wear & tear was done. I had the carpet professionally cleaned. There were some spots that...

Paint price [ 1 Answers ]

How much should I charge per sq ft for painting. Material and labor. It's interior and commercial building. Thanks

Paint job [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to price a paint job for the interior of a home.thank you.

Paying for new paint job [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved out of a house I was staying at for 2 years. Before I had moved in the landlord had said he was going to give the house fresh paint. 1 guy came scrapped some paint had the wrond paint and then left never to complete it . 2 years later Im moving out and the landlord says I have to...

View more questions Search