Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgtorachi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 12:49 AM
    Old anime movie
    Hi, recently I have been trying to remember a movie I saw long time ago, I can't remember much about the movie, but I do know that the main character had a gun, that was able to shoot from the stock of the gun. I think they might have even been missiles. I think at the end of the movie, there was an explosion or a big blob perhaps, I'm not sure. I am positive about the gun though.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I`m looking for an old anime movie. I believe its from the 80`s. But I can`t remember the title! This is what I remember from the movie; The setting is in the future after some nuclear wars, and the only survivors are all of earths social outcasts, criminals and such. They were forced...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Anime Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a question about an anime movie I saw when I was a kid. It is about a prince, who was actually a girl but pretended to be a guy so her mother and her could keep the throne. There was an evil guy who wanted to take the throne from them, and somehow knew the prince was actually a girl....

Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. When I was little I saw an anime movie and I have no idea what it is called. Basically it is an anime A girl with long brown hair. I cannot remember exactly but I think she fell asleep and went into another world. She ran really fast.. Her journey included tadpoles or frogs (kind...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.