Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuttiepie732 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2006, 01:42 PM
    My Boyfriend is Uncomfotable
    Hi I've been going out with my boyfriend for about 5 months now... and he told me he gets really uncomfortable when I try to touch him down there... he has no problem touching me, but I'm his first girlfriend, and basically his first everything. Lol But I want to know if any guys have had this problem the first time? He says he can't explain it... it's like a mental block lol. But I just want to get things to be not as confusing lol. He's also shy if that helps...
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 02:37 PM
    What age are you both? Is it pain he feels or just uncomfortable at your touch?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Dec 5, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Yeah it depends on your age, if your both teens, then its to be expected and will change with time as hormones develop furthur. But if your are older then maybe he has had a bad expirienced or been abused sexually as a child and every time you try gets upset and feels uncomfortable.

Dec 5, 2006, 02:56 PM
    I'm 17 and he's 16... He's just uncomfortable... he let me do it once but it was before he told me he was uncomfotable.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Dec 5, 2006, 03:02 PM
    Well I think you should talkt o him about it and find out the reason he is uncomfortable with it, maybe he just feels like the relationship is going too fast, don't worry, the sexual side of a relationship is a very small part and should be such a big deal

Dec 5, 2006, 03:10 PM
    Ya we've already talked about it... he just said it's a mental block... like what you said with hormones. I guess that could be it? Lol But he has no problem doing anything to me, but I am a year older so that could be it too. I trust him completely and thank you so much for clearing things up for me...
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Dec 5, 2006, 03:20 PM
    Could it be that he has a conscience about his sexual response. He knows that he will get you pregnant and have no desire to be daddy right now... for, according to you, he has no problem thrilling you... another thing much more important - there are other things that the both of you can be doing beside sex... get a life children.. sex comes when you are ready.. I mean truly ready, so, right now is just not the time, so, consider his actions a blessing and move on to other more thrilling legal and moral and ethical behavior that the both of you can enjoy.

Dec 5, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Um were not having sex thank you very much... were both waiting for marriage. I was talking about other things.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 04:08 PM
    Girls are known to mature faster than boys, you may be ready but he clearly is not. Back off and allow things to go at their own pace.

Dec 5, 2006, 04:12 PM
    You that's what I'm going to do. Thank you for helping me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Sorry Luna, had to spread the love.

He could be uncomfortable because he may know what the "touching" may lead to. As you said, you both are waiting for marriage.

I also agree with Blue. Time to back off... things will happen when the time is right.

Dec 5, 2006, 04:21 PM
    He and I both know that we won't go that far... but thanks for helping me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

Do I need a new boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend (bobby) have been together for 7 months and we fight like everyday about something.. Since them 7 months we broke up (an actually real break up) for 2 days.. N I started dating this tom guy and we kissed.. And then me and bobby got back together and I told bobby about...

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search