Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lochinvar West Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 08:38 AM
    Genie Pro 88
    I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the Genie Pro 88. Currently the 4-wire wall control (white, black, green yellow) and the remote signal receiver (12 pin) seem to conflict and stop each other from working because I don't have the wiring correct (just bought the house and the wires were disconnected for some reason).

Check out some similar questions!

Genie Pro 88 Opens but Does Not Close! [ 22 Answers ]

My Genie Pro 88 is about 18 years old. Suddenly it seems to only open. To close it, I must pull the emergency handle to disconnect it, then close manually. However, if I reconnect the mechanism once the door is closed, it opens just fine by remote or by hard wire. If the door is in the open...

Genie Pro 88 Where is the Ground Screw? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Genie Pro 88 garage door opener. It opens but does not close. I saw a similar question posted on this website and saw some responses regarding a possible solution by loosening and then re tightening the ground screw. Where exactly is this ground screw? How do I locate it and access it to...

Genie pro 88 garage opener won't open completely and won't close [ 1 Answers ]

I have screw type genie pro88 model.It does not have sensors mounted at each side of the door.The door only open half then the door stopped (I have to hold the opener's bottom all the time).If I press the bottom again, the door go down couple inches then go forward couple inches. If I press it...

Genie Pro 88 will not open electrically [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Genie Pro 88 Garage Door Opener. It had a hard-wired opener on the outside of the garage and I also had a portable opener that I kept in my car. Everything was working fine and then one day, I hit the button on the opener in my car & the Door opened only a little bit then went down. I...

XP Pro cannot detect Sapphire X1650 Pro card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old MB with a 1200 GB AMD Athlon 32-bit processor; 2 GB RAM, 900 GB disc space on six drives. My old video card died and I bought the AGP version of the Sapphire X1650 Pro card. The system boots and comes up running 1280 x 1024 on the monitor but the refresh is very slow, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.