Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brazenlion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 08:06 AM
    John william cantrell painting of winter scene
    What is the worth of john william cantrell painting of winter scene?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 08:19 AM

As you can imagine, art appraisals cannot be done on line and you haven't included a picture, but would not make any difference to the answer. Suggest you take it to an art gallery and have it appraised in the regular way.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John wayne oil painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Wayne oil painting that is number and I wanted to find out if it was worth anything? The numbers on the picture are 542706

Starting john deere after winter [ 4 Answers ]

having difficulty starting 1 year old tractor... for the spring, General info: I have the select series x300 lawn tractor/mower live in north east so it is sitting in cold shed had fuel stabilizer in tractor with 1/4 filled tank in shed battery is charged (trickle charger) I put some new...

Evaluation & composition of John Armstrong painting [ 11 Answers ]

I am wondering about a painting I have by John Armstrong. I have researched and found the following but I am not sure of evaluation or composition. I have attached a photo. The size is 32" x 24" and it is signed JA 46 on the bottom right hand corner. On the back it says John Armstrong Lefevre...

John Singer Sargent painting, authentication expert [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find an expert (or committee) that can review images of a painting that I own to determine if it could be one of Sargent's "lost" paintings that he created somewhere in the Middle East in the late 19th or early 20th century? I wish to do this very discreetly because of the potential...

View more questions Search