Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    occupiedusername Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 02:06 AM
    CHALLENGE! I am looking for an old song, really hard to find!
    I this song briefly on a Swedish radio channel where they only play old Rock classics. I have tried searching Google for lyrics but nothing was found. It's as if the song doesn't exist.
    But it does! I remember a part of the melody and these specific lyrics:

Through the fields of desperation,

The singer was a male with a soft voice, the song was very calm, and it was very much like a 80's tune.
    Does anyone recognize this? I know the description is extremely limited and narrow, but I hope someone will know.
    Sabbath51 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Dire Straits- Brothers in Arms.

The lyrics go "through the fields of destruction"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeCmY0DMM2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard to find song [ 1 Answers ]

OK, this is a tough one... I work in a supermarket and instead of a radio playing we get special cds in to play in the shop.. all the songs are regular chart/pop and other types except its not the original artists singing them... I heard this song on said cd but I can't seem to find it any where...

Unknown song, very hard to find [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the title and artist of this song? I only know part of the lyrics. I heard it once only when I went to los angeles in 1999. "one day, one day at a time, one step. two hearts, two hearts on the line, one heartbeat closer than yesterday." Been searching for almost 10 years...

Challenge: find an approximation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for an approximation of the simple formula: Result = (47-X)/X For X = 1; result = 46 For X = 2; result = 22.5 For X = 3; result = 14.6 For X = 4; result = 10.75 For X = 5; result = 8.4 For X = 6; result = 6.8

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search