Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fabianorlando Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 11:32 PM
    My ex had sex with another guy
    Well my ex girlfriend had sex with her best friend in the showers. I don't know how I should react because we had a agreement she wouldn't do anything with guys. And she ed her friend in the shower. I feel so used and betrayed. My whole world is coming down and I haven't really found anything else to do to help me cheer up. I love her more than life itself I would forgive her but I don't think I can be with her anytime soon. I know she's single now but it hurts so much what should I do?
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Apr 30, 2010, 11:53 PM

I am confused, she's your ex. Why does it matter what she does?

I can understand it hurts, but why are you finding out about this type of thing from her?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 11:59 PM

Why would she agree not to "do anything" with guys? She's your ex, she can see who she wants, do what she wants. You're no longer her concern and she shouldn't be yours.

It's time to move on, go to no contact, which includes not seeking out info about her.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 12:11 AM
    I don't really get it. She's your EX.

Why did you have an agreement that she wouldn't do anything with guys? (Are you both girls?)

Furthermore, why did she tell you about the shower shag - can't she keep these sorts of things to herself?

If you're both single and you don't think you can be with her anytime soon - why the betrayal and angst?

I know I'm asking too many questions, but it just doesn't make any sense at all to me.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 12:34 AM
    Sounds like this may have been your first serious relationship.

Rules to live by:
    1) Never ask who she's been with or try to get any information on her because it's only going to hurt. You'll start losing hair from the stress it will cause. Ignorance is bliss.
    2) Stop talking to her completely. This is the hardest thing to do and the least obvious (well, it was to me) solution to moving on.

If you can follow these two rules, the pain will reduce and you'll eventually get over her. Keep your chin up; you live and you learn.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 07:55 AM

Its none of your business as she is an ex, and you should really be getting over her, not making rules of conduct in hopes of getting her back.

Why did you break up, and how long were you together? Who dumped who?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 1, 2010, 08:14 AM

As she is your ex,you can't expect to have a say in what she does or doesn't do.

Time to heal and move on.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 12:37 PM

She's your EX... that means she's out of your control.

She obviously wasn't worrying about you when she was having sex, so quit thinking about her and truly move on.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2010, 12:47 PM

She's an ex, she can stand up or lay down with anyone she pleases. She made that "agreement" because she was hoping it would make you hurt less but in fact it hurts more. I've been there. My ex tried to make me make the agreement but I knew I couldn't keep it.

Stop worrying about her, move on.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 3, 2010, 12:59 PM

So, she was supposed to do what? Not date or do anything with anyone until YOU were ready for HER to move on?

Hate to break it to you, but life doesn't work that way. You don't get to dictate what, or who, she does. She moved on. It's your turn.

Now, I know it hurts when as ex moves on before you. There's nothing you can do about it, though. All you can do is realize that you're not together anymore and it's time to stop checking up on her.
    russelpeters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 01:07 AM
    I know dude these people don't understand how is feel like my girlfriend dumped me & right nw she is flirting with other guys I don't know what to do its feels so terrible when I called her she is talking with me so rudely & point out all my mistakes during d relationship I don't know why girls doing this to us... m standing alone here & hoping my life will be f9...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

What is the difference between an interested guy and a nice guy? [ 8 Answers ]

Like what is the difference? Esp if he’s the kind of guy who is nice, friendly, helpful and kind to everyone? =/ I've met guys like these types and they always send out very ambiguous signals. So I ain't sure anymore. And if he’s the shy type I get it, but I tend to attract the extroverted,...

Gay/Bi/Bicurious guy attracted to a Straight Guy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not the best at this, but I'll give it a good shot! I'm a guy (may explain why I'm not good at this!), 19 years old and live in New Zealand. August 2008 - Offered a brilliant job, was so surprised I'm one of the youngest in the country to ever have the position!! Obviously said yes,...

Confused, stuck between the guy I love and the guy I like [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for almost 9 months, and our relationship really hasn't been the best ( cheating involved), well ever since like the 3rd or 4th month of our relationship me and one of his guy friends have been kind of flirty.. we text each other randomly and when me and my boyfriend...

View more questions Search