Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahsiit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 06:57 AM
    Foul smell... transparent shadow?
    Okay, I posted earlier this week asking can children see angels. And explained briefly what we have been experiencing. Wednesday morning while getting ready for work, I was standing in front of my mirror doing my hair and a very cool mist like is the only way I can explain it, came over me... looking in the mirror, I knew nobody was behind me... but I still turned around to look and there was nothing. This just really made me feel uncomfortable. I woke my two sons to get ready for school... not saying anything to them and we left for the day.

Last night... I went to put my boys to bed for the night. When pulling the covers back, there was a spider in the bed. For some reason, we only see spiders in their bedroom and bathroom. We have treated the home with repellents, etc... but I'm wondering is this spider issue something to do with the unknown things that we hear and feel in the house? I had to lay down with the boys, because for some reason, they wouldn't just go to sleep on their own last night... laying there "under the covers"... I got very chilled... now, I live in southeast Texas where it's humid and warm. The chill didn't last long and I was taking covers off, cause I got warm. I later lit a white votive candle, because somebody told me to do that, I don't remember the reason why... I have left it sitting on my diningroom table to burn. After the boys were asleep, I went and got in my bed. Laying there, I can "think" I seen like a transparent shadow? Does that make sense... it was just like a second there and gone... I got back up, looked around the door of my bedroom at the candle to see if it were still lit, which it was... and I seen nothing. I went back to bed.

This morning, when I walked into my bathroom, I smelled that awful smell again... I can maybe describe it as a sulphur smell? I am the only one that smells this smell... anyone that I tell this to, they go in my bathroom and can't smell it. I have smelled it from the day I moved into the home. I thought it was my washing machine, I've ran bleach through it, vinegar... when you smell the washer, it doesn't smell... the toilet is brand new and I clean it everyday because having two little boys, we all know their aim isn't the best... so I don't feel or think it's the toilet smelling. Somedays it's worse than others... and somedays, I don't really smell it.

Can any of you, tell me... is this normal? What do you think this is? What can I do to feel more comfortable in my home? I do not discuss the things that's happened around my sons, unless it's something that they experienced... for instance, the loud thump/hit on the kitchen wall and the angel hugging my youngest son in his sleep. I don't want to tell people what is happening, because some people would probably look at me like I'm insane... but I know what I feel, smell & have seen. I'm just really uncomfortable and would like any input, advice, or suggestions.

Thanks to each of you in advance, for taking the time to read my post and reply. It's greatly appreciated.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2010, 10:17 AM

I'm not a believer in paranormal activity BUT I would not stay in the house, exposing my children to whatever you think this is or might be.

As far as the spider in the bed - it happens here (in NY) simply because spiders are pretty much everywhere.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2010, 08:40 PM
    I don't know what it is either, but sometimes a 'clearing' can help. I would suggest that you contact someone experienced in spiritual and/or psychic clearings and ask their advice.

We can also become 'oversensitive' to odd events, smells and other happenings in our homes when there may be a logical explanation. For example, smelling a sulphuric smell may be caused by your body's reaction to something in the bathroom, rather than an actual smell; candles often cast odd shadows and as for the spider, I would simply suggest that it's symbolic of your fears, rather than a message from an unknown presence.

However, why don't you investigate someone to do a clearing? - at least it will give you peace of mind and you will feel as if you're doing something active instead of cowering at shadows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foul smell in front entrance to home-onion smell [ 6 Answers ]

A really weird smell, like rotten onions, quite embarrassing because my home is kept spotless everyone comments on the smell right when they walk into the house. There is a shower stall in a bedroom above this entrance but we have snaked it and poured drain cleansers down it and also stopped using...

Well water with really foul smell [ 1 Answers ]

I have a well with a Fleck 5600 water softener and Fleck 5600 carbon filter. The carbon filter has a chlorine tank for cleaning. Recently the carbon tank timer "had its issues" and was out of business for a week or two and not able to clean the carbon. I replaced the brine valve piston and...

Foul smell in the house [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. I've been trying to figure this out for a while. When the heat and A/C comes on I will get a rotten egg smell in the house from time to time. I've cleaned the coils and run bleach down the condensation drain. So I was looking around tonight and it seems like the smell is coming from...

Foul smell [ 1 Answers ]

Help!! When I turn on the airconditioning my whole house smells like cat urine. And yes I do have cats,but this has only started about 1 month ago,and I have had the cats for 10 years

Foul Smell [ 11 Answers ]

I've owned my house for about 7 years now. The house is about 22 years old. Recently I ve had black particles coming out of the toilet when flushed and also, at times I smell a sewer smell coming out of my kitchen sink. The smell only stays for a couple of seconds. Can anyone tell me what I should...

View more questions Search