Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dayler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 06:55 AM
    I am having the same problem with my Kenmore Elite dishwasher and "clean" light
    It's been flashing for 2 days now and won't start. I've tried shutting off power to dishwasher to try and reset it but that doesn't work. Model # is 16594200 and serial # is FM3101537

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dishwasher - blinking clean light [ 24 Answers ]

The clean light on my dishwasher keeps blinking and the dishwasher won't work. How can I fix this?

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher flashing "clean" light needs to be reset [ 110 Answers ]

We paid a Sears repairman to come out when we had a flashing "Clean" light on our dishwasher, A Kenmore Ultra Wash 665.1603 or 1703, and he gave us the diagnostic code (buttons to push on the operating panel) and we have used it again after that, but I cannot find the order of the buttons to push...

Kenmore Dishwasher "clean" light flashes won't run? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kemore dishwasher Model #665.17019401, the clean light keeps flashing and it will not run. You press normal wash and start and the start button blinks but will not start. The manual says it may be the heater circuit, but that is not a part name I guess it has to do with the hetare...

Kenmore Elite 665-16263400 "Clean" light flashing [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried resetting the dishwasher and it sounds like its running but its not really cleaning the dishes. Is there something I'm supposed to clean out and how? Thank you anyone for your help. Where can I find a manual for this model?

Kenmore Elite dishwasher stuck on "clean" [ 1 Answers ]

Our Kenmore Elite dishwasher is about 2 years old, and it is stuck on "clean." This happened once before and the repairman had told me an easy way to reset it which involved pressing a couple of buttons a couple of times. Unfortunately, I've forgotten what to do!! My warranty is expired. Can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.