Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vagirl6969 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 11:23 AM
    write pseudo code reads in course information that includes class code, three digit s
    Design a flowchart or pseudocode for a program that accepts rental contract data and displays a completed rental contract ready for a customer’s signature.

Accept the following as input:
    Contract number
    Customer’s first and last names
    Automobile’s vehicle identification number
    Starting date for the rental agreement stored as three separate variables—month, day, and year
    Length, in days, of the rental agreement
    Indicator of whether the customer bought the optional insurance policy

Display output as follows:

If the contract number is not between 10000 and 99999 inclusive, issue an error message and end the program.
    If the customer ID number is not between 100 and 999 inclusive, issue an error message and end the program.
    If the starting date for the rental agreement is invalid issue an error message and end the program.
    (In other words, make sure the month is between 1 and 12, inclusive. If the month is 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, or 12, the day must be between 1 and 31, inclusive. If the month is 2, the day must be between 1 and 28, inclusive. You do not need to check for leap years. If the month is 4, 6, 9, or 11, the day must be between 1 and 30, inclusive.)
    If the length of the rental agreement is not between 1 and 30 days inclusive, issue an error message and end the program. Otherwise, calculate the ending month, day, and year based on the starting date and length of the agreement.
    The insurance indicator must be “Y” or “N” (for “Yes” or “No”); otherwise, display an error message.
    If all the entered data is valid, display it along with the fee for the rental, which is calculated as follows:
    $25 per day for 10 days or fewer
    $18 per day for each day over 10 days
    $2.50 per day for insurance, regardless of the number of days in the contract

produces computerized paychecks for its employees every week. Write a program that takes in data for each of the following items and works within the conditions listed below:

An employee ID number
    A first name
    A last name
    A street address
    A zip code
    An hourly pay rate
    Number of hours worked this week
    An insurance plan code
    Conditions
    The application should prompt the user for employee data and continue to accept data for new employees until the user enters 0 for an ID number to indicate the desire to quit.

While the ID number is not zero, prompt the user for a value for each field in turn.

Any time the user enters an invalid value, continue to reprompt the user for the same data.

Continue with the next data item only when the previous item is valid, as follows:

• An employee ID must be between 100 and 999 inclusive.
    • A zip code must not be greater than 99999.
    • An hourly pay rate must be between $6.00 and $25.00 inclusive.
    • An insurance plan code must be 1 or 2.
    • When all the needed data has been entered correctly for an employee, display a copy of all the data fields for the employee as well as the following:
    • Gross pay, calculated as hours worked times pay rate
    • Income tax, which is calculated as 15% of the gross pay if the gross pay is $400 or less; otherwise, it is 20% of the gross pay
    • Insurance premium, which is $60 for insurance plan code 1 and $100 for insurance plan code 2
    • Net pay, which is calculated as gross pay minus income tax, minus insurance premium; if the net pay is negative (the employee did not earn enough to cover the tax and insurance), then the net pay should be $0
    vagirl6969 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Write pseudo code reads in course information that includes class code, three digit s
    How do I create a pseudo code that reads in course information that includes class code, three digit section number, teacher's last name, number of students enrolled, room in which the class meets. Each name tag leaves a blank for the student's name or teacher's name?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Write basic Pseudo code If-t [ 3 Answers ]

WRITE the basic pseudo code IF-THEN-ELSE statement for each of the following:   1. If sum is greater than 100, print sum. 2. If sum is greater than 5, print sum else add 10 to sum. 3. If grade is greater than or equal to 90, print “A” else if grade is greater than or equal 80, print “B”,...

My Hondas audio rest code includes a zero. Where is zero? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to reset my Honda accords audio. The code I have ends in zero. I don't see a zero on the buttons. Where is zero?? Thanks

Modular progams (pseudo-code algorithm) [ 1 Answers ]

how do you extract a module from a pseudo-code algorithm. I'm not sure if I can post the question here but here goes. a) write an algorithm that will display the sum for a given numbers of squares, e.g. if the user enter the value 3, then the output should be 1² + 2² + 3² = 14 b) from (a) use...

5 digit code for my 2003 Honda civic radio [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my husband borrowed my car and left the lights on I cannot find a code anywhere and the honda dealer says they will have to tear the car apart to find the code on the back of the radio can any one help?

9 digit zip code imports as 0, not 9 digits [ 8 Answers ]

I am using MS Word and MS Excel 2003. From MS Word, I have done a MAIL MERGE, and some of the zip codes are 5 digit, while others are 9 digit, as in 12345-6789. After doing the mail merge, and previewing the letters, the 9 digit zip codes get imported as 0. Certainly the MS Word software should...

View more questions Search