Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pawan7061 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 09:18 AM
    How to remove black magic
    Some one has done black magic tona totka on me and my family/sab kam me vandha/bina karana beemari rahiti hai/Dabai nahi lagti/ghar me kalessh/wife se ladai rathi hai
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2010, 05:31 PM

My suggestion would be not to believe in black magic. Most of the world doesn't, and we don't suffer from it as a result.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 06:07 PM

It can only effect you if you believe it will. The way to "break" it, is not to believe in it and go on with your life.
    your_Answer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 10:12 AM
    True don't believe init trust it works but if your family does then try telling them to not believe init but if it still don't work then you have to find the person doing this but if you still can't it could be a jinn(demon) that is messing up your life, it could be in your house or anywhere els. You have to watch carefully

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to know if you've black magic?How to remove it? [ 8 Answers ]

After coming back from a world tour, my family had never been in peace. My brother changed and became aggressive. Everyday fight happen in our house. He is really different outside home Just like he was before. But as soon he gets home he swears , hits punches etc. He is mostly against me. I don't...

View more questions Search