Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsdavis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 07:28 AM
    where can I get a manual for a snow blower-True Value
    Where can I get a manual for a True Value snow blower named "Snow Chief",model number 603215 584420,believed to have been made by Noma?
    johnsmith597468 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 12:03 AM
    Hi I have a snow chief sc320 and I'm having problems finding any info about it but I can share with you what I have come across so far. Noma is now owned by mtd but they do not support the snow chief line anymore because of how outdated the snowblowers are so, the have a very small inventory when it comes to parts for them. As for a manual its going to be pretty though to find one anywhere. As of right now I have not come across any. But depending on what you need the manual for you could probably just find a generic snow thrower manual and it should be able to explain the general idea to you, they are very basic machines. Or you can try doing what I did with my yard machines 2 stage snow thrower and just take it apart and learn from the experience. Hope any of my information I have given to you will help you with your problem. Good luck.
    Ray_miller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 03:50 PM
    I have the Operator's and Tecumseh Manuals.
    Still using the Thrower. It's on it's last leg as the auger paddles are worn and I haven't found replacements yet.
    Will make you copys if you wish

Ray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadiana 523 Snow Thrower Service Manual [ 15 Answers ]

My father inherited a Canadiana model 523 snow thrower and is looking for a parts And/or service manual for it. Can anyone help me out with this?

Honda hs35 snow thrower service manual free [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know torque specs on this snowthrower?? My buddy pulled the entire engine apart, but does not want to put it back together without knowing the torque specs.. and he can't afford to pay for a service manual.. which is the only way to get one I think... if anyone knows how to get one...

Snow blower won't throw snow impeller works auger works new belt pushes up the chute [ 11 Answers ]

The impeller works the auger works put a new belt on the snow starts to come out the chute goes about six inches plugs no broken pin checked all I could

Owners Manual needed Sears Snow Blower 536.886510 [ 5 Answers ]

HI I inherited a snow blower Need the manual to fix it up''thanks Jeff

Snow blower not picking up snow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma 5.0 HP snow blower that is not working correctly. The shears are not turning and picking up the snow. I've checked the shear pins, but they seem to be in good condition. What else should I check? Thanks

View more questions Search