Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uae_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2003, 01:55 AM
    I need a Dream Interpretation
    Hello,

I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion).
    I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a contest.. He would have to look for me, (I would be hiding) and if he found me.. I guess I'd be his girl.
    I remember me hiding under these white things.. Perhaps chairs..
    The next thing I remember is sitting on the sidewalk... calling from a phone.. That had no wire.. For it was not a cell phone... But a real telephone... I remember calling my cousin (he's a boy)..
    After that.. While talking.. I looked up.. And saw Josh walking towards me.
    I shut the phone, and Josh said something to me about Bloodmoney.. And walked away.
    After that, we were in our school's hallway.. (where we do our examinations).. Josh came up to me.. Took my hand and said something about the people lieng to him.. And that I was telling the truth... The dream ended with me telling Josh I could never love him as his girl.. But I'd love him as a brother.
    I didn't understand the dream at all. What would I be lieng about? Why do I keep dreaming about this boy? He already has a girlfriend.. And I don't want a boyfriend... Please help.
    eestevez Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2003, 08:29 AM
    I need a Dream Interpretation
    It seems to me you are a little confused as to what you want. I think you need to take 5 an think about what you want and where is it you want to do. I'm not sure if in your dream you are really head over heels over Josh, specifically, or it's just your sub-conscious crying out loud your need for a more passionate, spiritual and romantic relashionship in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a dream interpretation [ 9 Answers ]

I had a dream where I was sitting in this room and there are people beside me but I don't remember there faces. I see a door open and I ask the person beside me "whats in there". Then I am walking into this room, and someone comes in after me and shuts the door. Now it is like I am on the ceiling...

Dream interpretation [ 6 Answers ]

I have this recurring dream, I get it maybe once or twice a month, and I've had it for a few years. I just had it again last night, so I was reminded that I had wanted to post a question about it here. I went to a girl's boarding school for several years during my teens, up until I graduated....

I had a weird dream. (can I get an interpretation). [ 3 Answers ]

All right here is what happens. I had a dream where I impregnated a girl who I graduated high school with. What happens is I hear she is in the hospital, and she tells me there that we have a kid. Anyhow, I reacted in the best possible light to the news. I became estatic and started parading my...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search