Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberleena Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Soccer Am!
    dus anyone know how u can apply to have a bash at been the soccerrette on the programme soccer am, gis a shout if u know cheers me dears x kim :D
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 5, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Um can you try that in plain english?
    kimberleena Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Does Any One Know How To Apply To Go On The Television Show Soccer Am, As A Soccerrette If U Know Could U Let Me Know Thank You ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 5, 2006, 10:37 AM
    This page:

http://home.skysports.com/contactus/

Allows you to send an inquiry to Sky Sports who produce the show. They should be able to tell you how to apply.

When you contact them, may I suggest that you use totally correct english. No shorthand, normal case (don't capitalize each word), proper grammar etc. You are much more likely to be taken seriously.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soccer & Gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

First Question. Where are all of the Soccer Fans. This isn't a question I just wanted to boast a little. I play Sweep/Goalie for our High School Team. I have been Involved in Gymnastic for about 6 years. Ever since I was three to five. Then again from nine to eleven. While playing Goalie...

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Football not soccer [ 35 Answers ]

There is no such sport as soccer.all countries have football associations teams play in football leagues and teams are football teams.(fifa)federation of international FOOTBALL associations.fa cup FOOTBALL association cup

Lacrosse, Soccer, and Hockey [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone talk about how these sports are related?

Soccer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a soccer ba :-[

View more questions Search