Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2313stephen Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2010, 06:01 AM
    Gurgling intestines
    Over the last couple of weeks I have been having strange gurgling, and popping from my left side just above my hip. Its really uncomfortable and embarrassing as it sounds like I am passing wind. Its like explosions inside rather than out! Its really quite noisy and feels like I need to be stuck with a pin. Is this trapped wind and why is it only ever on one side, feels like something blocked! I have tried windeze tablets for trapped wind but it doesn't help. Can anyone offer advice on this gross embarrassing prblem?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2010, 02:50 AM

You have to do the process of elimination and determine what you are eating that is causing the gas build up. Easy enough to do.

Edit: could be dairy products

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ascaris in human's intestines [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! My question for you is: What properties should an ascaris have to be able to be a parasite?

My dogs intestines turn while playing [ 9 Answers ]

My standard Poodle just recently passed away, He was outside playing and came in from outside and was mouning in pain, put into car to take him to the Vet and he died before we got there. They told us with large chested dogs his intestines turned (cut off his air supply) while he was running and...

Dog with noise in intestines [ 7 Answers ]

This is an update to the question that I posted earlier. You can hear my dog's insides from 15 feet away. This happens 2 to 3 days a week. It has happened for the last 2 months. It sounds like a kitten in there. I did not say in my earlier message that he has already been to his Dr. He was put on...

Gurgling [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a two bed house,when I have a shower, every now and then the basin next to the bath(where I'm having a shower)gurgles,can you tell me why please, my house is only ten years old I would like to know WHY it does it and what reason for doing it thank you very much.

Gurgling Perhaps? [ 3 Answers ]

New to this, but from what I have read, this is the right place to be. New Home, so I would assume that there is no clogging. When we flush a toilet in one bathroom (upstairs), gurgling occurrs. We can hear it from the shower drains (both of the upstairs' showers). Air pockets are emitted...

View more questions Search